After insurance has paid on a claim, it’s common for patients to end up with a balance of under $10 on their account.
Some practices end up writing off these small balances because they think that it may not be worth the time and expense of printing, stuffing, and mailing billing statements to collect these small amounts. But, all those small amounts can add up to writing of hundreds of dollars.
With Dentrix Ascend eStatements, you could be collecting these small balances at no charge.
When using Dentrix Ascend eStatements, you can collect those small patient balances by emailing and text messaging statements at no additional charge to your Dentrix Ascend subscription and avoid the overhead costs associated with traditional billing.
Making sure that you have a mobile phone or an email address for your patients is critical. If you’re not already, use the routing panel so you can be reminded to collect contact information as needed with each patient appointment.
Check out the resources below to learn more.
- Being able to send out an eStatement is not the same as accepting an online payment. You must have a World Pay account to accept online payments.
- To learn how to send an eStatement in Dentrix Ascend, watch Sending Electronic Statements.
- To learn more about patient payment options, visit the Dentrix Ascend website to read about Dentrix Ascend Pay.
- To learn more about checking a patient out with the routing panel, watch Using the Routing Panel for Patient Checkout.
- To learn more about improving your revenue stream, watch the free on-demand webinar Improve Cash Flow with Dentrix Ascend Revenue Cycle Management Solutions.