Did you know that you don’t have to subscribe to Dentrix Ascend Pay to send eStatement to your patients? Yes, you read that right!
Sending estatements is a quick and cost-free way of sending statements. When you send an estatement, you could get paid quicker and improve your cash flow. And, your patients will appreciate the convenience.
Why wait until the end of the month to send statements? With eStatements, you can send them as often as you like with the Only generate statement if not billed since billing statement option that is built into Dentrix Ascend.
Making sure that you have a mobile phone or an email address for your patients is critical. If you’re not already, use the routing panel so you can be reminded to collect contact information as needed with each patient appointment.
Check out the resources below to learn more.
- Being able to send out an eStatement is not the same as accepting online payment. You must have a World Pay account to accept online payments.
- To learn how to send an eStatement in Dentrix Ascend, watch Sending Electronic Statements in the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center.
- To learn more about patient payment options, visit the Dentrix Ascend website to read about Dentrix Ascend Pay.
- To learn more about checking a patient out with the routing panel, watch Using the Routing Panel for Patient Checkout in the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center.
- To learn more about improving your revenue stream, watch the free on-demand webinar Improve Cash Flow with Dentrix Ascend Revenue Cycle Management Solutions.