Have you ever opened a new page in Dentrix Ascend and wondered “What do I do here?” or “What do I use this for?” In-app resources to the rescue! Nearly every page in Dentrix Ascend has articles and videos with workflow suggestions for the page you are on. You just have to open them up.
- Click the Information Hub (information icon) in the lower left corner of the page.
2. In the Information Hub panel, click In-App Help. All the links have information that pertains to this page.
3. You will then see a list of links to educational material. The specific list you see depends on which page you have open in Dentrix Ascend. For example, these are the In-App Help links that appear when you are on the Billing Statements page. All these links help you with features you will see on this page.
4. Click a title link to open a pop-up with the corresponding content. You will then be able to read a blog post or watch a video on that topic.
Note: You can click the Full Screen icon to watch a video in full screen.
- If the topic list is long for a page, use the Search box at the top of the list to narrow down the choices.
- When you click Learn More, it takes you to the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center where you can see more information about the topic.
- Click the X in the upper-right corner of the window to close the pop-up or list or the Information Hub panel.
- For every page in Dentrix Ascend, the In-App Help list on the Information Hub panel includes the link How to Contact Support in case you need more help.
- To learn more, watch Learning Resources in Dentrix Ascend.