Assigning a recare schedule to patients is helpful for them and for you. Keeping up with recare appointments helps patients maintain their oral health and helps your practice maintain a full and productive schedule. It’s a win-win, and you know it’s important. But sometimes you get busy and forget to assign recare to patients. Never fear, Dentrix Ascend is here! Dentrix Ascend can automatically assign recare to patients.
How it works:
- Add a recare procedure to a patient’s appointment.
- Once that appointment is completed, Dentrix Ascend will automatically assign this patient to the default schedule for that recare type.
It’s that simple. You can focus on other important tasks. Leave the recare assignments to Dentrix Ascend.
- Only primary recare types will trigger an automatic recare assignment.
- Remember the automatic recare assignment will not show up until after the first recare appointment is completed.
- To learn more about recare, see Recare Overview or watch 3 Tools to Master Your Recare Workflow in the Dentrix Ascend Resource Center.
- Dentrix Ascend has some default recare types set up for you. To learn how to add recare types, see Adding recare types in the Resource Center.