Having a full and productive schedule is important to the overall success of your practice. When you have an opening in your schedule, the ASAP list and the Broken/No Show list are two quick and easy ways to fill your schedule. The ASAP list displays patients who have an appointment but would like to be contacted if an earlier date and/or time becomes available. The Broken/No Show list displays patients who have missed an appointment and need to reschedule.
- In the Calendar, click Pinboard, and then select ASAP to view the list of patients who would like to be contacted if an earlier date and/or time becomes available. Select Broken/No Show to view the patients who need to reschedule.
- Click the patient appointment in the list. The pointer changes to a four-way pointer to indicate that you can move the appointment to the Calendar. Click a time slot to schedule the appointment.
- A Reschedule appointment dialog box appears. Click Yes to confirm the change.
- An appointment on the ASAP list remains scheduled in its original time slot until you move it from the ASAP list to a new time slot.
- The Pinboard displays the 100 most recently pinned appointments.
- Remember that in the Dentrix Ascend Calendar, you do not click and drag; instead, you click the appointment in the Pinboard and then click a time slot.
- To learn more about the Pinboard, watch Rescheduling an Appointment Using the Pinboard.