July 9, 2020
Have you ever gone to add an appointment to the schedule, only to find yourself unsure if the provider is scheduled to work that day? Dentrix Ascend helps remove uncertainty by providing an option to view only the providers working on a given day. This article shows you how to turn on this option.
- Open the Calendar (click Schedule).
- From the View button menu, select Provider.
- Toggle the Show only working providers switcher to On.
With this option turned on, any providers who do not have any working hours on the dates being viewed are no longer visible.
- To learn more about viewing the calendar by provider, watch Viewing the Calendar by Provider, in the Resource Center.
- To learn more about provider schedule setup, see Managing working hours for providers in the Resource Center.
- To learn more about searching the Calendar for an appointment time, watch Searching for Open Appointments in the Resource Center.
- To learn more about customizing the schedule view, read Customizing the schedule view in the Resource Center.