July 1, 2020
A user role is a set of security rights you assign to a user account to grant or restrict access to certain locations in your organization or to features in the platform. Managing a busy dental practice can be a lot of work; Dentrix Ascend helps you so that you can easily see the users assigned to a role so that you can effectively manage your organization.
1. Open the User Roles page (Settings > User Roles).
2. Click on the Role name under Available Roles.
3. To viewer the users assigned to the Role, click on Assigned to.
- User roles are global (available to all locations across your organization).
- To learn more about adding a user role, read Adding user roles in the Resource Center.
- To learn more about deleting a user role, read Deleting user roles in the Resource Center.