January 01, 2020
Have you ever been working in, say, the Chart or the Treatment Planner, and wished you could peek at the schedule without leaving the page? Well, you can! The routing panel has a tab called Schedule Peek built just for that purpose.
1. From any page in Dentrix Ascend, click the blue bar on the left side of your browser to open the routing panel.
2. Select the Schedule Peek tab.
3. Do one of the following.
a. To see the schedule for a specific operatory, select Operatory from the left side dropdown, and then select the operatory name from the right side dropdown.
b. To see the schedule for a specific provider, select Provider from the left side dropdown, and then select the provider name from the right side dropdown.
4. When you finish reviewing the schedule, click the blue bar again to close the routing panel.
- Dentrix Ascend remembers your selections for the next time you open the routing panel.
- If you want to keep the routing panel open all the time, click the pin icon at the top of the blue bar. It resizes the page, so you can see the entire page while the routing panel is open. Note that the pin is only available for large displays and will not show if your browser is too small.
- The Schedule Peek tab opens to today’s schedule by default but has forward and back buttons to let you see yesterday and tomorrow as well.
- A provider must have rights to the current location in order to show up in the Provider list.
- Clicking a patient appointment card in the peek list opens that patient’s record for the page where you are working. For example, if you were in the Chart and were done with the current patient, clicking the next patient’s name opens that patient’s chart.