It happens. You sit down to log in to Dentrix Ascend and your password is…just gone, out of your head. You type what you think it might be, only to get the dreaded “Invalid credentials. You have 4 attempt(s) remaining” message. Not to worry. Follow these steps to reset your password by creating a new one.
- At the Dentrix Ascend Login page, click the Forgot Password? link.
- The Recover your password page opens. Confirm that the Organization name (or ID number) and Username fields are correct. If either one is not, type the correct information. Click Send.
- A confirmation message appears, and an email message is sent to you that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
- Open your email program, and locate the automated email message that was sent from Dentrix Ascend Support. Click the Set your password link in that message.
- The Dentrix Ascend website opens to the Set your password page. Type a new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields. The password is masked with dots as you type and will warn you if the two do not match. Click Save.
- You can now log in to Dentrix Ascend using the new password you just created.
- You must know both your organization name and user name in order to reset your password.
- Passwords must be at least eight characters in length and include at least one letter, one number, and one special character (for example, #, $, &, or %).
- Passwords are case-sensitive.