In today’s digital world, patients expect to be able to book appointments online. Online booking options may even be the reason patients choose your dental practice over another. In one study, 94% of patients said they would be more likely to choose a new service provider if that provider offered online booking options. Attract new patients to your practice by getting your online booking link on your website or social media page.
If you are excited about Online Booking, watch this FREE webinar: Make it Easier for Patients to Schedule: Offer Online Booking.
- To find your online booking link, click Settings > Schedule Template.
- Click Book on your website.
- Copy your online booking link. Ask your webmaster for help getting the link on your website or social media page. Here you will also find options to use HTML or an IFrame to help your webmaster with this process.
Once your online booking link is on your website, make a marketing plan within your practice for driving traffic to your site.
- You must configure your online booking schedule templates before putting your link in front of the public, or else there will be no providers or appointment times to choose from.
- To learn more about setting up online booking, see Online booking overview and workflow.