Wouldn’t it be great if all your patients came to their appointments with all their forms filled out? While we really don’t expect that to happen, you can increase the chance that patients will come in with their forms filled out by including an invitation to complete those forms when you send out the appointment reminder.
- Open the Patient Communications page from the Settings menu.
- Select the appointment reminder in which you want to include a link to the patient’s forms, and then click Edit.
- In the Notification Schedule step, turn on Add forms link.
- Complete the remaining patient communications wizard steps, and then click Done.
- Reminders contain form links only when the patient has a form due.
- To learn more about sending patient forms electronically, watch Patient forms in the Resource Center.
- To learn more about appointment reminders, see Customizing appointment communications in the Resource Center.