There are many tasks to complete in the cycle of a patient visit. With the help of Dentrix Ascend, some of those tasks can be automated, and many can be personalized. In her webinar, 3 Keys to Effectively Communicate with Your Patients Using Dentrix Ascend, Dentrix Ascend trainer Jo Lowery demonstrates three features in Dentrix Ascend that can help you be more successful communicating with your patients.
- Appointment and Recare Reminders
Using native tools in Dentrix Ascend, you can craft customized messages to be sent at key points in a patient’s journey. Need to remind a patient of an upcoming appointment, or want to invite a patient to schedule their recare online? Ascend is here to automate these tasks, leaving you more time to spend with patients.
- For more information, read the article Customizing appointment communications.
- To take your experience further, take a few minutes to read Add Your Online Booking Link to Recare Reminders in the Dentrix Ascend Blog.
- Custom eStatements
Need to remind a patient about an outstanding balance, and be thoughtful and intentional in your messaging? Dentrix Ascend allows you to craft a personalized message before sending off a patient’s electronic statement.
- For more information, watch the video Sending Electronic Statements
- You may also wish to read the article Customizing the Message on Your Billing Statements
- Two-Way Text Messaging
Anytime you need to quickly communicate outside of automated or emailed methods, feel free to text back and forth with patients right from within Ascend. Two-way texting is especially useful to respond to typical questions that a patient might have before or after an appointment.
- For more information, read the article Two-Way Text Messaging.
- Check out the blog tip 4 Quick and Easy Ways to Check Text Messages.
Jo has over 33 years of experience in the dental field. She has worked for single and multi-location offices across the country in General Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, and Periodontics. Jo has been a certified trainer for Henry Schein since 2011. She was awarded Dentrix Ascend Trainer of the Year in 2017. Jo loves the fact that Ascend is molded and shaped by our most valuable asset: our customers.