September 18, 2019
The Dentrix Ascend help files, also known as the Resource Center, are accessible with a couple of clicks. Hundreds of articles on a wide array of topics. You may have spent some time browsing its sections, and we hope it has helped you, especially as a new user. But did you know that you can continue to increase your knowledge of Ascend by receiving an automatic notification every time a new article is added to the knowledgebase? This may be the easiest self-help you’ve ever initiated.
1. Open the Resource Center by following the help icon from any page in Ascend.
2. Navigate to any section of the Resource Center of interest to you.
3. Click the Follow button and turn it from blue text on a white background to white text on a blue background. If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to do so. Select whether you want to be notified only of new articles, or also of any comments made on articles in this section.
4. The button name changes to Following. Going forward you will receive an email notification when any new articles are added. Enjoy!
- You must be signed in to the Resource Center in order to follow a section or article.
- You can stop following content at any time if you no longer want to receive notifications. Click the Following button and select Unfollow.
- In the Resource Center, you can follow sections and individual articles. In the community, you can follow topics and posts. You cannot follow entire categories.
- When you follow an individual article, you will only receive notification when a comment is made on the article, not for any updates to the article content.